Page 1 of 1

Google Buys ReCAPTCHA to Improve Security and Book Scanning

Posted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:40 am
by flinge
Google Buys ReCAPTCHA to Improve Security and Book Scanning

Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:49 am
by chauhan
Hi flinge...
I think its going to improve the Google security and also helps Google from malicious attacks.

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:49 am
by royalroofing
Its a security measure by Google and I dont see any big deal on it

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:41 pm
by chauhan
lexdino wrote:Its a security measure by Google and I dont see any big deal on it
Its really a big deal for people like because I am doing so much searching in it now I have to fill captcha for more searching.

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:06 pm
by medbook
Thats good news, great for all of us.

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:28 am
by andr77
I guess it will be a good news fo rmany, indeed pyracy is everywhere now, somebody has to stop it