How do I submit an ad into Google search engine?
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:52 am
Hi! I'm new - have never put an ad in Google before, but now am trying to learn how. I've asked questions there, but get no replies, so far. Hopefully , I'll get some replies here!
I have tried following their step by step instructions, but they never bring me to completion of the process for submitting an ad. I've done waht they said in choosing what language and what countries to put the ad in, butit wouldn't take me to the next part of the process. I typed an ad in there, but am not sure wheteher they approved of it's wording or not.
I would appreciate getting any help on this, as it is difficult to figure out, and I am so new to it, as I said.
Thanks.
Debby
I have tried following their step by step instructions, but they never bring me to completion of the process for submitting an ad. I've done waht they said in choosing what language and what countries to put the ad in, butit wouldn't take me to the next part of the process. I typed an ad in there, but am not sure wheteher they approved of it's wording or not.
I would appreciate getting any help on this, as it is difficult to figure out, and I am so new to it, as I said.
Thanks.
Debby