Page 1 of 1
Google Backlinks Updated! Any Changes for yours?
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:01 am
by jijosunny
Happy to inform you that Google backlinks has updated. There is a bit increase in all my blogs.
What about you?
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:45 am
by royalroofing
Are you talking about Backlinks or Pagerank?
I dont see any big deal in backlink being updated only whenm PRis increased.
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:21 pm
by cecille20
I guess it is result of Google caffeine?

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:22 pm
by solar_power
So far, I didn't see any changes on my site.
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:05 pm
by VladTepes
Will be checking later, what I'm waiting for is the Caffeine after the holidays.
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:46 am
by Ka-canor
I noticed some increase of my backlinks thanks.
Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:44 pm
by eQuicktipsDotCom
?????google updated pr??r u suree?i dont see any changes