Page 1 of 1

Google Blog:

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:40 am
by evorod1121
That's a staggering statement meanings that every computer accessing google is now being personalized sign in or not,
So any desktop laptop or kiosk will start tracking everything everyone does and you won't be able to access the same search results from any two machines.

The possible impact to all is staggering.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:48 am
by khai
you're rigt bro :D

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:01 am
by kevinkarl
I Thinks It's True.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:01 pm
by medbook
Yes it is true.

Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:19 pm
by solar_power
Nice to hear that.

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:36 am
by SanWay
I'm already scared with Google and its tools.

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:52 pm
by evorod1121
Thanks to appreciate me.

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:35 pm
by solar_power
SanWay wrote:I'm already scared with Google and its tools.
Maybe for now we fell scared but I think google will not launched this tool is it can hurt to every users.

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:17 am
by doomcashdown
This is the main reason for inconsistent search results in Google for those sites that have only a fraction of ranking differences between them.

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:35 am
by aulaptopbattery
sure, i agree with you.

Jeff09

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:03 am
by markharris264
I also agree with you and accept this. This is true and good one also.

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:42 am
by medbook
Thanks for sharing the info folks.