Page 1 of 1

Google Countdown Clock:

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:42 pm
by evorod1121
Google has sparked mystery by launching an unexplained countdown that only appears when users press the "i m feeling lucky" button on the search engine home page.
Is it the day when google finally goes skynet on us?

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:37 pm
by solar_power
I didn't try that yet. Anayway, thanks for bringing up this issue.

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:28 pm
by financialresources101
It's a handy and useful gadget, but i think that the alarm sound should be louder. Sometimes it's easy to miss, especially when you're playing music.

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:58 am
by madness222
I agree, and I guess it will be very alarm if it will be more louder than the previous...

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 am
by kevinkarl
Thanks For sharing the Info.

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:26 pm
by cecille20
Woooh I tried it...It's a seven digit... It is really mysterious...

I search it and seems it has to be the countdown to the end of the year. :D Nice Google!! :D

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:32 pm
by rayter
Interesting! Could it just be a countdown to "Caffeine" update? Just a thought.

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:40 pm
by solar_power
I already tried this 2 minutes ago and it's good. Google has their countdown for new year.

Re: Google Countdown Clock:

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:14 pm
by medbook
evorod1121 wrote:Google has sparked mystery by launching an unexplained countdown that only appears when users press the "i m feeling lucky" button on the search engine home page.
Is it the day when google finally goes skynet on us?
Thanks for the info.

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:29 pm
by khai
good news :D

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:06 am
by SanWay
Can anyone explain in details what it means? I'm interested already in all this mystery?

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:21 pm
by Angelica13
SanWay wrote:Can anyone explain in details what it means? I'm interested already in all this mystery?
Did you read the discussion? Cecille posted above that this is a NEW YEAR COUNTDOWN :wink:

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:45 pm
by furniture
it seems to me countdown programme copy. hehe

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:30 am
by foryourlawyer
ya, started countdown.