Page 1 of 1

Looking for a Good Host

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:19 am
by graphic designer
I'm looking for a host that will provide me with a template for my graphic design business web site and one that will rank me high on google and other search engines. Looking for any suggestions or names.

thank you
:wink:

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:33 am
by khai
search by google :D

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:43 pm
by jasonx
Try to use Dreamhost as your web hosting. I used this for a year.

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:19 am
by Keron Chew
I use Godaddy for 3 years. And it is so good too

Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:25 am
by andr77
I'm currently using Dreamhost and Godaddy, and I may say Godaddy is number one! really fully sattisfied with it so far!

Re: Looking for a Good Host

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 am
by TowerSteel
Godaddy is one of the most popular web hosting providers. May you can choose it.

Re: Looking for a Good Host

Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:57 pm
by VladTepes
Finding the best or most expensive hosting doesn't guarantee you high rankings, it still depends on your optimization process..

Re: Looking for a Good Host

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 pm
by buzinessware
Can you find my signature.