Page 1 of 1
Google has plans for netbook
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:19 pm
by Angelica13
It was already reported that there are rumors that Google will come with a private telephone. If we are to believe the messages, there are even plans for a netbook with own OS that will run on Chrome.
Source www dot techarena.in/news/23205-google-has-plans-netbook.htm
What can you say about it? Seems Google frequently improving in different fields.
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:16 am
by andr77
I'm not really surprised of that, you know.I would be surprised it it missed this good piece of pie
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:10 pm
by jobresume
Oh wow! That 'll be a very nice product by google. I am waiting anxiously for it. Do you have any idea when it 'll launch?
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:28 pm
by cecille20
A good update about Google! It's kinda interesting.. Google really want to enter in different kind of fields.
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:53 pm
by mikejoel
It's a good option in a way it expands google's communication
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 pm
by sunnyshine
that's really great
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:56 pm
by mrandrei
Interesting! I think this is part of Google's long term plan, in which the "traditional OS" is redefined by users. Let see how it goes.
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:57 pm
by arunkumarrr
Its really nice to hear but am not surprised at all...