Page 1 of 1
Does anyone here succeed in PPC?
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:24 pm
by Angelica13
Does anyone here succeed in PPC?
I want to give a try, Do you think it would be worth?
share your experience
Thanks
Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:43 pm
by furniture
what u mean by PPC
Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:03 pm
by VladTepes
Better Google some "Adword Tips" for more learning. I have less experience with it..
Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:30 pm
by cecille20
Well I still don't have any experience in PPC . But of my friends succeeded with it. You need to have a good budget first because it will be expensive. Especially if your target keywords is very competitive. And you need to learn how to stand in a good biding.

Re: Does anyone here succeed in PPC?
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:26 pm
by my_misyel
Angelica13 wrote:Does anyone here succeed in PPC?
I want to give a try, Do you think it would be worth?
share your experience
Thanks
I haven't tried using PPC but according from others (forum members), you should learn how to budget and choose appropriate keywords for your ads to become visible whenever users search for particular item/s. You can set a minimum amount so that you can test if these ads are working, if you failed, then there is no harm in trying it again.
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:46 pm
by khai
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 am
by Keron Chew
yes i did. But it was 2 years ago.