Google ORG changed several hours ago

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
suremai
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:14 am
Contact:

Post by suremai »

Google.org is coming under the term of Google's philanthropic efforts. It does the work of the Google Foundation, some of Google's own projects using Google talent, technology and other resources, as well as partnerships and contributions to for-profit and non-profit entities.

Rick Glaser
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:57 pm
Location: Troy, NY
Contact:

Post by Rick Glaser »

That would have been a nice domain to hold on to :(

I wish I knew the person that sold that...... :)
[url=http://highrankingseo.net/florida-internet-marketing/]Florida Internet Marketing[/url]

KrazyG
Posts: 272
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:25 pm
Contact:

Post by KrazyG »

Pretty cool domain. I wonder how expensive these kinds of domains.
[url=http://www.qualitymatters.com/Barbeque-and-Grill-s/90.htm]Weber BBQ Grills[/url]

VladTepes
Posts: 1463
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:42 am
Contact:

Post by VladTepes »

riderbabygurl wrote:Nice name! I wonder if this site will run as Search Engine too?
It is a Foundation site by Google... http://www.google.org/about.html
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 144 guests