Page 1 of 4
How to use blog
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:00 am
by pmolds
I want to use blog to build backlink for my website, so I registered about 30 free blog, but I don't know how to make the google to index them soon so that I can put a link in the articles and how to increase the PR for all these blogs. Anybody can give me a hand?
Thanks in advice!
Re: How to use blog
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:23 pm
by my_misyel
pmolds wrote:I want to use blog to build backlink for my website, so I registered about 30 free blog, but I don't know how to make the google to index them soon so that I can put a link in the articles and how to increase the PR for all these blogs. Anybody can give me a hand?
Thanks in advice!
You mean you submitted your blog to directories? If that so, then you should wait until it approves from the site admins. Better use social bookmarking and share your blog to different communities.
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:54 pm
by khai
1. update every day
2. quality content
3. submit to RSS FEED
4. Backlinks
5. SEO
6. Meta tag
i hope useful for all members
Re: How to use blog
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:19 pm
by solar_power
pmolds wrote:I want to use blog to build backlink for my website, so I registered about 30 free blog, but I don't know how to make the google to index them soon so that I can put a link in the articles and how to increase the PR for all these blogs. Anybody can give me a hand?
Thanks in advice!
You need also to update that 30 blogs. The more pages to crawl in your blog, the helpful it is in your site.
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:53 am
by dylan55
Just post good content of your blog and put some links. Keep your Blogroll more links and submit also your blogs from social bookmarking sites and blog directories.
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:16 am
by Keron Chew
Leave the backlink in the right place and right anchor.
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:54 am
by pmolds
Thanks all, guys.
I just want to want how to make Google to index my blog!
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:54 am
by pmolds
Thanks all, guys.
I just want to want how to make Google to index my blog!
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:32 pm
by cecille20
Creating a blog for your websites is also good. But you also need to maintain your blog like maintaining your websites.
Re: How to use blog
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:32 am
by probafix
Content is must and daily updated with fresh content.
Re: How to use blog
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:07 am
by cecille20
Blog is a good way to create your links instantly.Good for promotions and as long as you create a good content. And when you do all the promotions technique and it will be fine.
Re: How to use blog
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:10 am
by Jagbani
Blog is the excellent way for generating traffic or backlinks. If you want promote your blog post fresh content daily and use keyword for backlinks..
Re: How to use blog
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:22 am
by westernsoftware10
You can popular your blog with sharing your content on social media sites
Re: How to use blog
Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:08 pm
by jeryyu
1. Good title
2. original content
3. keyword optimization
4. Backlinks
5. Meta tag
Done well these five steps, you will get a good rank.
Re: How to use blog
Posted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:04 am
by probafix
Blog same as article, content and title both are very much important.