Page 1 of 1

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:50 pm
by suremai
Backward Links are updating often since the Google Backward Links are the result of Google's entire database of Web pages wherein all dead pages are tossed, new PageRank are calculated, and new Backward Links (incoming links) are compiled that pages based on the newly assigned PageRanks

Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:25 am
by Rick Glaser
Yea I truly wonder what the hell the backlinks they show are actually from? I wish they were most important links or something, but that would make things easier for marketers

:shock:

Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:03 am
by Adan
If you want to get the whole backlinks picture you better use Yahoo or Google Webmaster Tools. With the link:www. query in Google you'll never get all backlinks.

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:31 am
by VladTepes
This is 4 years old thread...

But wondering what is that "controversial" thing happened earlier on that time.

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:44 am
by meanmachine29
Everyone lost PR, at least 1 some 2


graphic signs

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:29 am
by seo.doc
Rick Glaser wrote:Yea I truly wonder what the hell the backlinks they show are actually from? I wish they were most important links or something, but that would make things easier for marketers

:shock:

IMO Google only shows backlinks from pages above a certain PR in the link: command while if you do really wanna see your total backlink you can use your Google Webmaster Tool.

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:43 am
by zeruel
I got some good ibl update on my site last week. :D

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:08 am
by adaliabarclay
i lost all links today ... before this update google were showing that i have 52 back links for my site now its showing just 5 What happening to me

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:17 am
by james12
I got good number of backlinks.