TrustRank - New Google Trademark
Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:29 am
I have got the news that Google has a new Technology as TrustRank.
Combating Web Spam with TrustRank . This technology will help Google to screen the website that are spam or not. This will increase speed of analyze the spam website and block it.
What do you think about it? Who can explain more information the formula , I have tried to figure that out. It is difficult and hard things to understand clear within 12 pages of TrustRank Paper.
Combating Web Spam with TrustRank . This technology will help Google to screen the website that are spam or not. This will increase speed of analyze the spam website and block it.
What do you think about it? Who can explain more information the formula , I have tried to figure that out. It is difficult and hard things to understand clear within 12 pages of TrustRank Paper.