Page 1 of 2

Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) 2009

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:26 am
by consultantseoservices
Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) has been taken last time in December 2009. Some sites have achieved higher and some lost page rank.

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:48 am
by viradian
My Affliliate Blog gained a PR of 2 from 0, my main site still remains a PR of 0 and has been there for years, in spite of my extensive link exchanging.

Posted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:38 pm
by viradian
I write everything myself as original content...I think there is a glitch...in spite of my lack of page rank on my main site, I rank number 1 on Google for my top keywords.

Page Rank is important to no one, except people who think page rank is important...top listing in Google are what's important to me.

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:11 am
by rashiya
Yes top raking in Google is more important than getting high PR whether you're offering any product or service. High PR is important while getting links from other websites as this factor influence webmasters to link back your site.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 am
by ukhotels
I got good PR.

Re: Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) 2009

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:31 am
by madness222
consultantseoservices wrote:Google PR Update (Page Rank Update) has been taken last time in December 2009. Some sites have achieved higher and some lost page rank.
Yeah that's kind of really weird because my site go up to PR2 without any update since PR1.

pr

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:31 am
by mercedes
Hi, how often does google updates its PR? also any skill to improve my site's PR?

thanks

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:43 am
by Ka-canor
Happy New Year Guys,....My site increase PR this last update good blessing for this Year 2010.

It's all about the content

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:06 pm
by Jayser100
The integrity of your website and links is important. I have five websites that are all PR3, and I'm no SEO expert - I think we got there just through doing things by the book. The moral of the story is, don't try to spam the system!

It's all about the content

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 pm
by Jayser100
The integrity of your website and links is important. I have five websites that are all PR3, and I'm no SEO expert - I think we got there just through doing things by the book. The moral of the story is, don't try to spam the system!

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:50 pm
by rayter
The PR of my sites remains the same, but I noticed a sudden increase in the number of backlinks. Google's algo is just puzzling.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:18 pm
by popo256
viradian wrote: in spite of my extensive link exchanging.
This is the reason why your site didn't gain page rank. Overused link exchange method can only harm your site.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 pm
by solar_power
No pagerank increase for my site. I still check the other site.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:43 pm
by ukhotels
Ya, updated on 31st Dec, i got good PR.

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:05 am
by chauhan
I have also noted that because my website whose PR is 1 now showing PR 0.