Page 1 of 6

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:35 pm
by forceclosed
Hello True,

Sorry to say this is not reasonable question.
i also love google.

Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 pm
by foryourlawyer
I too love google.

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:03 pm
by betty
First of all, Google is the great innovator and it has nice services. The output from google is so accurate that i haven't seen in other search engines. Google is really the leader of all search engines.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:24 am
by cecille20
I like Google because I love their services. And since they are the no.1 SE, I'm getting a good traffic with my handled websites.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:52 am
by dylan55
All I want to say is; I found all I want in the best search engine which is Google.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:21 am
by cftc
Because Google is the best search engine ever all over the World and we can explore anythinG easily by using all Google services...

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:40 pm
by rayter
I love Google because of Adsense. It's my source of online income. I earn money without doing anything. How awesome is that?

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm
by Nikitadose
As a user , I find relevant information on Google
As a website owner, I find traffic to my sites from Google.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:32 pm
by VladTepes
Google is user-oriented and they are keep growing, improving and developing more useful and awesome applications for internet users.

The reason about choosing google

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 pm
by gina222114
Because it is free, we need not pay for the ranking. And it is easier for us to get the PR if we follow google's rule.

Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:58 pm
by popo256
I love Google because, it has unique and different algorithm than other search engines.

Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:56 am
by chauhan
I love Google because my whole business is on that and I am also earning a lot from by Google's services.

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:59 am
by Borou
Aside from loving Gmail archiving, it's great being able to see all my related conversations on a topic automatically linked. I don't always need this, but when I do, it's a savior.

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:26 pm
by freedomone
I love Google, because it is fast and accurate. Google also gives me the results I wanted.

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:49 am
by Organs
Google is an amazing company, only founded for a few years but changed the world.