Page 1 of 1

Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?

Posted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:25 pm
by forceclosed
If you want an invite to the new google wave contact me and I will send one over to you, I think I only have one or 2 left so let me know asap.

Re: Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:12 am
by therence
forceclosed wrote:If you want an invite to the new google wave contact me and I will send one over to you, I think I only have one or 2 left so let me know asap.
May I ask if how many invites will be needed to be able to subscribe on G. Wave?

Re: Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:08 pm
by rayter
therence wrote:
forceclosed wrote:If you want an invite to the new google wave contact me and I will send one over to you, I think I only have one or 2 left so let me know asap.
May I ask if how many invites will be needed to be able to subscribe on G. Wave?
You only need one invitation in order to get a Google wave account. :)

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:52 pm
by ukhotels
Can you share the use of Google wave invite?

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:22 am
by SanWay
What are the advantages of having a Google wave invitation?

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:50 am
by testingwhiz
here same, can anybody share?

thanks

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:15 am
by 3arabsoft
thanks for sharing it

Re: Who Needs a Google Wave Invite?

Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:54 pm
by my_misyel
forceclosed wrote:If you want an invite to the new google wave contact me and I will send one over to you, I think I only have one or 2 left so let me know asap.
Cool! Thanks for the offer but I already joined Google Wave couple of months ago.

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:04 am
by seofirstpage
What is the use of having a Google wave invitation? can anybody share info.