Page 1 of 1
20 days get a PR=4, amazing
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:36 pm
by gina222114
i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
Posted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 pm
by Organs
Quality content, quality backlinks and frequent updating will help you get PR soon. I think now focus should be placed on index and SERPs ranking,rather than PR.
Re: 20 days get a PR=4, amazing
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:02 am
by therence
gina222114 wrote:i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
I never been surprised if a site get a PR in a month. I just saw one factor that contributes for a certain sites to get a PR quickly. If you view your sites many times in a day it counts and it signals google that this site is frequently loaded thus PR may possibly given on you. (That is only my perception though)
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:42 pm
by ukhotels
I think he got quality back links, then got PR.
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:59 am
by FaTaLiT33
It is a great job indeed if he had got PR 4. But to increase a PR you need to have some good backlinks that have good PR better than you.. => PR Sculpting
Re: 20 days get a PR=4, amazing
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:53 pm
by my_misyel
gina222114 wrote:i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
I don't think so because there is a scheduled update for PageRank and I don't believe that you'll get an instant ranking.
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:37 am
by VladTepes
I heard couple of other sites happened this case too. Maybe just like other sites that Google just naturally love, that without any much effort they rank well, I'm sure you've seen them too.
Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:51 pm
by laptopz
If that is ture,can anyone tell me whether your website get a pr=4 in one month?
thanksful
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:19 pm
by gina222114
thanks for all solution and suggestion. I did make many backlinks, but not all the links could be indexed by google. So, even i post 100 back links to my website, the google just recognize a littel part of them.
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:34 am
by kellenjose88
If you have 20 PR = 5 of the backlink, you can reach PR4
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 am
by testingwhiz
Normally Google PR update is every 3 to 4 months. when google updat PR before he got quality back links, then he got PR.
Re: 20 days get a PR=4, amazing
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:43 pm
by ScottD
my_misyel wrote:gina222114 wrote:i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
I don't think so because there is a scheduled update for PageRank and I don't believe that you'll get an instant ranking.
Are you sure? I was under the impression that some sites were visited more often than others due to high pr, quality backlinks, authority site etc.
Re: 20 days get a PR=4, amazing
Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:42 am
by SilverStockReport
my_misyel wrote:gina222114 wrote:i saw a post, it said that 20 days later the new website was get a PR=4. It is amazing, but why?
I did many task for my website, but i don't get any PR in 1 month. Who can give me any suggestion?
I don't think so because there is a scheduled update for PageRank and I don't believe that you'll get an instant ranking.
I thought so too. I'm not aware of any tool to speed up the process. From 0 to 4 in 20 days? It sounds too good to be true.
Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:08 pm
by freedomone
kellenjose88 wrote:If you have 20 PR = 5 of the backlink, you can reach PR4
Sometimes that computation are not true. PR cannot be determined. Just always have faith on Google.