Page 1 of 1

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:10 am
by VladTepes
Yeah Nexus One is out and it's pretty cool, yet I think Mac's Iphone still better but this phone is a great start for Google phone..

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:39 am
by cecille20
This will be a good competition with Iphone 8)

Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:25 pm
by Ka-canor
Actually I can wait to buy this phone,...I has many features awesome.

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:10 pm
by jondishorn
i have a google phon and it's really, really fast,”.it runs on a snapdragon chip, has a super high resolution oled touchscreen, is thinner than the iphone, has no keyboard, and two mics.the mic on the back of the phone helps eliminate background noise.

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:27 pm
by freedomone
I think this is a great phone for developers and programmers.

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:50 am
by rypher21
google phone supported most of google services and applications..this phone is good for browsing online as well..

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:31 am
by SanWay
Google is trying to conquer all the segments of this market. Hope this phone will be successful.