Page 1 of 1

How to report spam to Google

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:19 pm
by Andrew Hardscape
a local competitor has what i believe to be a Google violation with their web page.

They have white background with white text, thus making their text invisible.

Does anyone know how I can make this alledged violation known to Google?

Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:54 pm
by viradian
I think if you read Google's guidelines, they might say something about reporting sites that are using unfair practices...I'm not sure, but that's where I would look.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:05 am
by AfricanMango1

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:20 pm
by Zrocker
Google is the largest spammar on the plannet.

I would propose a ban on it but I own the stock in mutual funds.

Well, actually bans sometimes help companies out.

Never thought Google would amount to anything.

It has such a joke of a name.

Anyway, I found this forum from a Google search. Congrats on it having top SEO for "SEO" and "God"

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:01 am
by guruananth
If you are complain google for banning you should be able to give the all relevant details why you should block that site.

Alreay i tried but i didnt get anything proper answer from Google.

__________________________________
http://www.cannyinfotech.com
http://video.imagination.vg

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:59 am
by AS-9
Google already knew that so no need to report, they will penalized the said site accordingly as what I know they want everything to be automated so altering one website manually will defeat that purpose let their algo do the work.

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:04 am
by beautybeverlyhills
sooner or later google will detect that..they have a automatic machine which can detect spammer blogs and sites.

Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:36 pm
by dreammissu
GOOGLE how to deal with spam report, google on the handling of spam. ... We may contact by e-mail to the webmaster. :idea:

Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:21 am
by AS-9
Contact them and wait for ages before you get a reply and lucky you if you do receive one. :idea: