Google Adwords Suggestions

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Post Reply
susu_coklat
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:42 am
Contact:

Post by susu_coklat »

If I open Adwords account then I buy keywords to promote my site. When someone click my site I pay Google. But how I know that there is real people or serious people visit my site. I think some people like click any site in adsense without visit seriously in order they can get much money. Must I pay google for that?

Edgar
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:17 pm
Location: Glendale, CA
Contact:

Post by Edgar »

susu_coklat wrote:If I open Adwords account then I buy keywords to promote my site. When someone click my site I pay Google. But how I know that there is real people or serious people visit my site. I think some people like click any site in adsense without visit seriously in order they can get much money. Must I pay google for that?
You can't get rid of click-fraud, but if you manage your ROI you can keep it from costing you a lot of money.

DELETED

Re: Google-Ads.

Post by DELETED »

DELETED

TravelandHoliday
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:41 am
Location: USA
Contact:

Post by TravelandHoliday »

To avoid adwords click fraud as much as possible, you can use Google + search network (do not use Content network). It is my understanding. Mean persons make click fraud only for their website's adsense account (content network).
[url=http://travelandholidaying.com/]Travel and Holiday Blog[/url]

viradian
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 10:57 am
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Post by viradian »

The most important thing is to set a daily budget. Once your budget is reached, your ads shut off for the day. I personally have had better results with Yahoo PPC, and really limited my adwords account altogether.

The thing I do like about Yahoo is, I know exactly what position my ads will show up and with Google, its a crap shoot.

Google positions based on cost per click bid + click through rate.
http://www.my-pillow-place.com

motbuocchan
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:38 pm
Contact:

Re: Google Adwords Suggestions

Post by motbuocchan »

I think so, should not run ads anymore.
Repair water pump in Vietnamese translation = sửa máy bơm

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 626 guests