Page 1 of 2
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:41 am
by viradian
Its best to never submit to Google. Get links to your site and Google will find you.
Google Listing
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:50 am
by abracadabra2
viradian wrote:I submit to Google once every three months and I have never had any problems with there listing service. It is important at first to be patient but I would recommend adding Links to your site so Google finds you.
http://www.Chat-Away.co.uk 
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:54 pm
by viradian
Yes, and I have since learned...best not to submit to Google...just let them find you...When I build my next site, I will not be submitting. When I was a newbie about a year ago, I didn't know any better. Google took forever to find my site and I hadn't found this forum yet...
I stand by what I have learned...exchange links and don't submit at all...
Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:38 pm
by A7
Hi, I think one time submission is ok, then every few months if you have changes on the contents of your site.
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:57 am
by dazzyb2k3
I'm curious as to how this works, how come submitting your site to Google will have a negative effect?
If anything I would have though it was the other way round!
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:13 pm
by Janna122003
Just wait for them to crawl your site. If you have changes on your content spider will crawl your site.
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:23 pm
by whitdevil
viradian wrote:Its best to never submit to Google. Get links to your site and Google will find you.
How do I get a link to my site?
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:04 am
by smilemaker
there are so many ways to get links to your site! u can exchange ur link with other websites which is called link exchange.
Re:
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:37 pm
by austin72
whitdevil wrote:How do I get a link to my site?
Do SEO for your site,
Do quality link building.
Re: How often submit to Google ?
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:41 am
by nchrist
artboook wrote:Hi,
How often should one re-submit a website to Google ? - Is once per month o.k. / necessary or is it sufficient to do it once and then forget any future submissions of that same site ? - How does it affect the Google ranking ?

you should submit your sitemap only ONCE! If you do that a couple of times... you might be flagged as a spammer.
Re: How often submit to Google ?
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:19 pm
by VladTepes
Just set up an account for your site on Google Webmaster Tool and take advantage of the applications there. Then work on your site and backlinks, Google already found your site.
Re: How often submit to Google ?
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:49 am
by stacey
For the new website you can submit here
http://www.google.com/addurl/ & no need to submit every time when you created the new page in the website.
Re: How often submit to Google ?
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:02 am
by kuyun
Yes, and I have since learned...
Re: How often submit to Google ?
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:34 am
by john12121
Yes.Its true to not to submit your site to Google every now and them.Just submit it once and leave it...You will get better results if Google crawlers crawl your site of their own..
Re: How often submit to Google ?
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 am
by TowerSteel
You need submit to google not more than once. The most important thing is to add backlinks to your site and google bot will crawl your site.