Page 1 of 1

Google is leaving China?

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:55 am
by Organs
Google is said to give up the market of China completely.
This is shocking, have you heard of it?

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:40 am
by pmolds
it is bad new for china people, but I think Google will come back soon due to big china market

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:51 am
by Organs
I think Google will not simply leave like that, since it has invested a lot into Chinese market.

Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:40 pm
by VladTepes

Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:47 pm
by betty
I think its not good for the china market if google is going to leave but this is quite shocking news!

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:06 pm
by alexandru
Hi.
True, but Google has no option.

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:00 pm
by ketlin
Hi,
I also have heard that but I could not believe that Google is giving up
the market of China. Google should try to give best results to China.

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:16 pm
by yuntiankeji
Scare people, and too impulsive, and now also announced that the Office of the normal operation of China

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:18 am
by freedomone
Google is moving out of China because of content issues. I guess that move will cost millions, because many Chinese people are employed at Google.

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:00 am
by havefreak
Well, I reckon it's all about censorship and rivalry. Google shouldn't give up anyways.

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:42 pm
by Dave011
China is a big country Google won't give up or leave it they will surely come back again.