Page 1 of 2

I Need More Traffic, But I Ran Out of Techniques

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:28 pm
by sanbir123
So I have my blog up and running, and its getting pretty decent results in the search engines... for now. But right now I need more traffic, how would I go about doing that. Here's what I've done so far.

Make a squidoo page, create a blogspot, sign up for technorati, sign up for blogcatalog, distribute my rss feed.

I'm not sure what else to do.

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:36 am
by madness222
convincing but I guess you still need to stumble to generate much more traffic...

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:41 am
by dylan55
Stumbleupon and digg are best site that generates traffics for your site.

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:18 am
by cecille20
You can do the Social Media Optimization. It is promoting your blog in twitter, stunbleupon and facebook.. They can really give you a good traffic. :)

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:25 pm
by aaronwilliams123456
Why don't you do some pay per click. There are some keywords out there that have a lot of searches and low cost per click. I've seen words with 2,000,000 searches a month for .05 a click.

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:24 am
by ukhotels
you can do article posting, and do social media.

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:32 am
by seofirstpage
Create valuable content, post article, and do digg, stumble...

Posted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:19 pm
by VladTepes
Maybe you could enhance and reformulate those methods you have. Best thing to do is to make the contents more interesting and catchy.

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 pm
by potsyn
Participate on the following:

link wheel
article submission
press release
online groups
classified ads
squidoo lens
hub page
social bookmarking
social networking
blog commenting
forum posting

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:35 pm
by jgalty
social marketing is key.. facebook, twitter etc. and also you got to keep doing it non stop.

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:55 pm
by solar_power
Try to join social bookmarking and networking sites.

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:53 pm
by TerryTurner
There are numerous different ways to get high value targeted traffic but the most cost-effective one is by far search engine optimization.

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 am
by freedomone
If you need traffic there are many possible ways to do that and one of that is through social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:00 pm
by probafix
Social networking sites are best...

ank wheel and seo forums posting

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:29 am
by Harmain
just run two campaigns to promote, lank wheel and seo forums posting :arrow: :arrow: