Page 1 of 7
I think SEO Books tools is better
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:33 am
by jaystudios
I make a lot of searches and personally i dont want to type in a code every time i search. Plus SEO Books system has a lot more features.
http://tools.seobook.com/general/keyword/
keyword tool
Posted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:54 pm
by mreigle
where does word tracker get their info from? I know yahoo has the overture keyword tool and google has a tool that shows how many queries were executed on certian terms when you sign up with Adwords. Is that where it comes from?
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:10 pm
by bradystjames
yeah i like it. but putting the code in everytime kinda blows. i hate those things. but thanks for the free tool/ i know i will use it. very handy.
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:56 pm
by awebmistress
Very helpful for me in deciding which key words to concentrate on for my assorted sites.
Quite Improved tool
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:31 am
by midassoft
I find this tool very easy to use and quite fast compared to other keyword tools while doing my keyword research
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:01 am
by Joseph James
Good tool, Fast results
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:24 pm
by aconstas1
Im curious why so much difference between the two as far as numbers go. On one side on key word 1 ranks above another related key word 2, but on the other side, key word 2 ranks higher than key word 1... doesn't make too much sense to me.
Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 am
by TowerSteel
I hope it will be helpful for us.
Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool
Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:28 am
by iamobama
No use!
Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool
Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:11 am
by divya101101
It is good but not showing proper keyword, I think understanding human behavior and preparing keyword according that requirement is better Idea for any SEO.
Re: NEW Powerful Keyword Suggestion Tool
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:52 am
by mdamin76
Good tool, but I'll prefer a tool that won't requires login.