Page 1 of 2

Googlebot has crawled my website

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:43 am
by asterix22uk
Googlebot has just crawled some of the pages of my web site.

Is this good? What changes should I expect to see from this?

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:15 pm
by asterix22uk
Will this be immediate or over time?

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:53 pm
by www.tradeco.co.uk
e verything to do with google takes time :D

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:31 pm
by bradystjames
my page gets crawled all the time by googlebot. it's been 5 months and i am just now starting to see so of my products ending up in a search.

Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:03 pm
by Paul64
How do you know when your site has been crawled by googlebot?

Regards, Paul

Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:51 pm
by bradystjames
i use google webmaster tools. it's free and will give you reports.

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:53 pm
by picasso
well its a good sign. just keep adding more content to your web site and you should be good to go.

Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:05 am
by Paul64
Thanks for your replies. I used the tools suggested. I have been crawled although my ranking isn't that impressive.

Re: Googlebot has crawled my website

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:33 am
by snoopy1239
asterix22uk wrote:Googlebot has just crawled some of the pages of my web site.

Is this good? What changes should I expect to see from this?
May I ask how you know when Googlebot has crawled your pages?

Jus check it

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:35 am
by stickysnail
Most of the time you can see in your stats in Cpanel when the bot crawled and visited the site and how many hits. When I first started creating http://www.targetwatcher.com I didnt get many hits from google but over time after adding articles and readable useful content, I started getting indexed more.

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:52 pm
by tculig
Is it considered legit to put a link to your webpage on your forum sig?
does it affect my pagerank?

Re: Googlebot has crawled my website

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:30 pm
by www.acaifruitmlm.com
asterix22uk wrote:Googlebot has just crawled some of the pages of my web site.

Is this good? What changes should I expect to see from this?

Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:27 am
by easycash81
Yes its always good when googlebot crawled your webpages as u have a chance to offer fresh content to google.