Page 1 of 1

Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 am
by ChiefLee
Still a PR5. Though I had one that we don't do much for any longer drop from PR6 to PR4.

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 am
by dylan55
Well, my wordpress blog was still on PR2 while my blogger was down into PR1.

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:27 am
by doomcashdown
I got an upgrade from PR2 to PR 3 for my blog. The same goes for our main site.

Re: Google Update

Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:30 am
by bposervicesind
bettsnirvana wrote:Google Pr was update recently, my blog was up to pr 2, seems improving for me. how about your site?
Ya updated on 31st Dec, 2009.

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:28 pm
by buyetechs
My pr is still 0, I didn't notice any changes on my site.

Re: Google Update

Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:17 pm
by my_misyel
bettsnirvana wrote:Google Pr was update recently, my blog was up to pr 2, seems improving for me. how about your site?
Not that sure but Google is updating every now and then, our backlinks increased, btw.

Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:02 am
by cecille20
Google Update happened Dec. 31 09 :) And I also noticed it with my new websites. It already have it's first PR1 :) And I'm happy with it.

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 am
by freedomone
My site losses it's PR. From PR 3 it fall down to PR 2.

Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:22 pm
by Dave011
still the same, no changes in my sites and blogs...