Page 1 of 2

I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:10 pm
by homeelectronics
Hi everyone
If you know of a place to submit your url free please let me know. I am having trouble getting my site seen and would like to increase traffic so that my ratings will go up. If you know how to increase ratings so the big guys will pick my site up please let me know.

Kirk

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:15 pm
by bradystjames
kirk , i just tried to look at your site, will not come up.

you can post your site on forums like this but the best place to post is web directories. but it won't do you any good if your site is not up and running.

my site is down

Posted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:26 pm
by homeelectronics
I think they are doing server work on my site that is why it is not working. try agin later.
Kirk

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:13 am
by tculig
I'm also trying to kick my web site to life. Take a look if you like, its in Croatian. 8) www.culig.hr

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:03 am
by viradian
submit to directories too...that gets some exposure...

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:06 pm
by YKG
Post forum and blog with your site link

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:27 pm
by VladTepes
I hope you are not desperate to get links, people with that mind set usually comes up with not so good output, so better check which better sites to get links ensuring the quality and relevancy.

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 pm
by cruise24
For improving search engines ranking and traffic you need to suggest proper keywords for your website and work for them in a constructive way. Link building should be done for getting quality links for your website. Getting contextual links for your website could be more effective.

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:48 am
by ujju
Hi,

You can list your site for free by directory submissions.

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:24 pm
by Click SSL
If you wants to advertise your url than I would like to suggest you to go for classified ads.

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:39 am
by bachi4u
better to submit on blogs and directories

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:43 am
by humzayunas
I adice to use the classied ads posting site to advertise your url for free

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:47 am
by Misschic
Do these things:-
1) Directory submission
2) Article submission
3) Social Bookmarking
4) Forum posting
5) Press release
6) Blog posting and commenting
definitely it works ....

Re: I am looking for places to advertise my url free.

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:15 am
by nisha
Google is the right place