Page 1 of 1
Google: Dynamic Pages
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:41 am
by Pratima
Hi
Please check
http://www.bayfastening.com. One of my site. Now I want to optimize this website. But where to start? Problem is all the pages are dynamic. Number of keywords are equal to number of products. No static pages are there. How google will treat it.
Thanks in advance
Dynamic Pages
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:26 am
by thusharaherath
If you have ASP programming knowledge it's easy to optimize your website. If you have that skill, change your page titles and Meta tags. And also add some content to pages.
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:51 pm
by AfricanMango1
It looks for me that it doesn´t matter if you´re ranking or not. Your pages are empty anyway so is unlikely that you can get any sales
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:49 pm
by Pratima
what do you want to say Seo Madrid?
which pages you are talking about?
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:54 pm
by Pratima
thanks for advice thusharaherath.
I dont have knowledge of ASP programming. that site is designed by programmers. but can we change titles and meta data for each different page. please give me the hint
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:46 am
by imranahmed
I dont think there is any matter with dynamic pages. I have experienced many sites which are totaly dynamic and they have good page rank and trafic too.
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:27 pm
by Pratima
I am very eager to see that site. Actually I am very much confused because my website has more than 1000 products and even metadata is also dynamic. I want my pages up for all the products. Site also have pages with details about each product, but those pages are not crawled by Google. Why? Google has crawled other category pages but what about product pages. How can I enter these pages in Google database
Re:
Posted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:51 pm
by ujju
Pratima wrote:I am very eager to see that site. Actually I am very much confused because my website has more than 1000 products and even metadata is also dynamic. I want my pages up for all the products. Site also have pages with details about each product, but those pages are not crawled by Google. Why? Google has crawled other category pages but what about product pages. How can I enter these pages in Google database
social bookmarking and blog posting is necessary here for crawling of your product pages.
Van hire Edmonton
Re: Google: Dynamic Pages
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:33 am
by VladTepes
Dynamic url sites still have chances to get ranked, as long as the url for every page is not changing, despite of those dynamic codes. But it is better if you make them static one and has keyword in the url. Study the mod_rewrite thing or hire someone to do it..
Re: Google: Dynamic Pages
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:07 am
by Pooks1942
But it is better if you make them static one and has keyword in the URL. Study the mod_rewrite thing or hire someone to do it.
Re: Google: Dynamic Pages
Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:14 am
by Quody1975
If you have ASP programming knowledge it's easy to optimize your website. If you have that skill, change your page titles and Meta tags. And also add some content to pages.