Page 1 of 1

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:46 am
by 127.0.0.1
firstly there is 14 errors in the html. You can check this at www.w3c.org and goto html validator.

Depending on the error it may or may not make a diffrence as far as IR ( Information Retrevial) in concerned. For instance a missing " in any html tag wont close untill it reaches another ". Which makes it difficult to determine what is html and what it content. The html gets stripped and cleaned out.

The other problem is your domain is only 14 Weeks 6 days old.

I am in a hurry today.

Check out some of the tools here http://www.syllabus.biz and goto seo tools. They will help assist you.

I have a collection of other tools thats good... i dont have them on this computer. :(

Sorry, but it looks like you got sandboxed...

Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:38 pm
by optimus_maximus
2 months is no time at all to get rankings in google. Plus, having a PR5 in the same amount of time is questionable. The only link in google's link tool is from your sister site, and the link text is your site name as opposed to a keyword. Thus your PR5 is not reason you can't get rankings.

Given time, I would expect to see some results.

I recommend...

Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:56 am
by jeruist
Your web page have 5 pagerank but I think your meta have (title,keywords) is bad or spam word. Maybe you can make new keywords and more linkexchange.


Istanbul Touristic Hotels!

Istanbul Hotels Search!

Turkey Hotels Tour!

I recommend you can control istanbul hotels web pages. They understand for up list at google.

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:07 am
by richb
Get 0 page rank in Google. So hard to get rank well google. :cry:

www.e-beautywallpaper.com
www.thebeautywallpaper.com

Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:39 am
by YooHee
i think having high pr like PR 5, doesn't mean that you are in the top rank of the SE....... i think using your keywords properly can help you rank high in SE :D

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:07 pm
by rayter
^ I totally agree with that. Having a high PR doesn't equate to high google ranking. PR and ranking are two different things.

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:53 pm
by wereviewwebsites
Do some onpage changes, i hope you will get result soon.

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:39 am
by Miami-Joe
Your PR is 3 now.
You can be seen in SERPs. I copied "Our disability equality and diversity training module is delivered through challenging scenarios" from your site and you can be seen in google results.