Page 1 of 2

Backlink update underway?

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:54 am
by asterix22uk
Anyone else seen a change to number of backlinks?

My site is quite new and so this is the first time google is recognising any backlinks.

What should this mean for my site's position in searches?

Paul

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:48 am
by Joseph James
There was a change to number of backlinks to my site too

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:47 am
by viradian
I think Google says I have more backlinks...that is a good thing, I guess.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:50 am
by viradian
Actually, I just checked again, and Google says I have less backlinks...this is strange that it is jumping around so much from day to day.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:36 pm
by imranahmed
When is google update. Is this right happening in these days.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:44 pm
by digitalpunks
My site is quite new and today I have noticed for the first time I have recieved my first page ranking, and also for the first time have some registered backlinks, so I think updates are activley underway on google.

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:08 pm
by bradystjames
yes, i checked mine today and had an increase also.

http://www.noscriptprescriptions.com

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:03 am
by AfricanMango1
I personally don't give a s**t what google shows about my BL, at just shows such a small portion of them!

Posted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:51 am
by easycash81
I dont see any change in my website ??????????????

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:29 pm
by Ka-canor
I'm waiting for an update this June.

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:01 am
by VladTepes
keep coming those strong quality back link guys, update expected around half of June till July!

Google indexing

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:10 am
by peterko
That's very interesting.

I always wondering, how can someone predict when Google makes its update. Is there any specific source of information or simply guessing?

Have a great day,
Peter

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:44 am
by lajocar
Simply what's happening is Google is ignoring links from blogs and forums. This the reason why you see a drop in backlinks.

Google indexing

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:17 am
by peterko
If this is commercial advertizing, I think it has to be on another forum.

Have a great day,
Peter