Page 1 of 1

Paid ad will increase pr?

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:24 am
by Unionbros
I did a small research in the industry that related to us and found most high pr sites also are paid ad. subscribe sites.
Is that means, paid. ads also will promote the rank of your pr?

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:47 am
by John Smith
submit wrote:There is no relation with sponsored ads and natural listings according to search engines themselves. Who is to say if they are lying or not! Some people claim that right after the purchase Google Adwords they see their rankings get better in Google, but personally I think it is just coincidence.
I have adwords up on site. On www.SpanishEstateAgents.com I am top 3 in most search engines, but google whos adds I have up, I am no where.?

Yet www.Whats-on-inLondon.com I have been front page on Google, and top two on most other sites.

So I do not think adwords makes any difference.

Re: Paid ad will increase pr?

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:54 am
by etech-racheal
Unionbros wrote:I did a small research in the industry that related to us and found most high pr sites also are paid ad. subscribe sites.
Is that means, paid. ads also will promote the rank of your pr?
Some sites get benefits from paid ads, but to improve PR you must concentrate on your site.

If your keywords are proper, content is updated then your site gets more traffic & it will help in high ranking.

Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:21 pm
by mdev
If you ask me:

The more qualitative backlinks you have the higher your Google Page Rank. The higher you're Google Page Rank the higher your Search Engine Ranking for certain keywords.

Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:09 pm
by ben_at_run
If you have traffic and quality backlinks then ad can helps to got higher pr

Posted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:45 pm
by wereviewwebsites
Quality backlink may helps to increase your pr as well ranking.

Re: Paid ad will increase pr?

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:16 am
by YooHee
Unionbros wrote:I did a small research in the industry that related to us and found most high pr sites also are paid ad. subscribe sites.
Is that means, paid. ads also will promote the rank of your pr?
i think, it can... because, their paid ads are one way links to their site.... so it may increase PR :D

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:10 am
by atyam
when you join adwords program and promote your website it will help you on PR becasue google mean it is a back link
http://www.fkrny.com

re

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:17 am
by jessy100
Thanks for your discussion.... :D
very useful...

http://www.schoolofseointernational.com

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:12 am
by foodsnark
No , Increase pr.

U must build backlink.

online pychic

Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:43 am
by destlecare2
thanks

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:40 pm
by markjones123
As long you can get back links to it, its possible to get higher ranks..

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:46 pm
by rayter
Paid ads can increase your PR, but that solely depends on the quality of links. I wouldn't recommend it. The best way to build quality backlinks can be done manually and for free.

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:47 pm
by mdamin76
Google will penalize those sites with links trading.