Page 1 of 1

My link info has changed what to do?

Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:20 am
by myryan928
My site originally offered wedding favors, aisle runners, etc. Well, the hand painted aisle runners has really taken off and I couldnt keep up with everything, so I eliminated everything I offer except the aisle runners. Problem is all the links I submitted say favors and all the other stuff and I don't have that now. Do I resubmit to those links now that they are not relavent.

My link info has changed what to do?

Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:32 am
by thusharaherath
What do you mean by resubmit to those links? Do you mean resubmit to search engines? If you explain your question little bit more, I am sure that you will be able to get a better answer.

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:17 pm
by imranahmed
Its upto u. Either you can leave it and search engine will update when they will visit your site or you can resubmit again. I dont know which process is faster but I think both will work. In case of google, yahoo , msn and major search engine they will update automatically but I guess for smaller search engine or if you have submitted to websites/directories you have to update your information again.

Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:40 am
by AfricanMango1
SEs will update your site soon. If you have removed some URLs from your site (I´m not sure if I´ve understood your post too good) what you should do is implementing a 301 redirect from the removed link to the most relevant URL that still exists. Or to the homepage. That way you´ll transfer the popularity of the old URLs to the new ones.

Re: My link info has changed what to do?

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:35 pm
by aconstas1
myryan928 wrote:My site originally offered wedding favors, aisle runners, etc. Well, the hand painted aisle runners has really taken off and I couldnt keep up with everything, so I eliminated everything I offer except the aisle runners. Problem is all the links I submitted say favors and all the other stuff and I don't have that now. Do I resubmit to those links now that they are not relavent.
I think you are talking about directories. You can visit directories and edit your listing. Or you can email the directory. Or you can just leave it like it is.

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:49 am
by aconstas1
i forgot to mention that if you have some "dead links" you can also create redirects so that those links aren't worthless.

Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:19 pm
by allies
hi,

Can you explain your question little bit more. I think u got better answer.

Re: My link info has changed what to do?

Posted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:58 am
by VladTepes
aconstas1 wrote:
myryan928 wrote:My site originally offered wedding favors, aisle runners, etc. Well, the hand painted aisle runners has really taken off and I couldnt keep up with everything, so I eliminated everything I offer except the aisle runners. Problem is all the links I submitted say favors and all the other stuff and I don't have that now. Do I resubmit to those links now that they are not relavent.
I think you are talking about directories. You can visit directories and edit your listing. Or you can email the directory. Or you can just leave it like it is.
i think too...

anchor text relevancy to your site is very important, you got to change them with appropriate words accoding to your site current description...

Re: My link info has changed what to do?

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:21 am
by dombowkett
Yes, you have to resubmit the website URL to get backlinks. http://krends.com

Re: My link info has changed what to do?

Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:17 pm
by neymarsport
A very quick action is building new links, save the time