Page 1 of 2
Any reason for Google giving Penalty of +30??
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:22 pm
by hardcoreseo
I have a site and it has gone in to a Pentaly of +30. Can any body suggest the possible reasons and the remidies for the same?
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:47 am
by quadra
What is your URL? Did you do anything recently in past 2-3 months that may have caused that?
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:41 pm
by hardcoreseo
The site's URL is
http://www.asiarooms.com and is around years old. This site is in the Penalty since one year and we have started working on it from Feb. The changed meta tags are being crawled within 2-3 days but the site is still not coming even on the most uncompetitive keyword. Please suggest

Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:50 am
by aconstas1
you can contact SE and find out from them what the penalty is and what they would like for you to do to fix it. Usually if you fix it within a month or two they will remove certain penalties. If you let them go a long time, that can adversely affect you as well.
Google indexing
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:12 pm
by peterko
you can contact SE and find out from them what the penalty is and what they would like for you to do to fix it.
I don't think SE will clarify what's a problem with site. Have you ever tried communicate with Google?
The changed meta tags are being crawled within 2-3 days but the site is still not coming even on the most uncompetitive keyword
First of all, give an example of uncompetitive keyword you've been testing your site. Very possible that your site is not optimized to that keyword. For example, in content and hyperlinks (which are very important) you are using combinations of keywords such as "hong kong" or "hotel groups" or "hotel guide" or "australia sydney". Most likely you will never get the appropriate SEPR by those combinations, because you are not using those combinations within you main meta tags, etc.
I would suggest continue cleaning and otimizing your site. I'm not sure those particular things would fix your problem, but try to clean it one by one. For example: your site first page has 277 urls. Some Search Engines have problems with more than 100 urls on a page. The size of the web page is 85464 bytes, that is too big to be considered as SE friendly. Your site <title> tag contains too many characters (82), try to reduce it slightly, at least to 80 to be consider a 'robot friendly' web page (according to submitexpress recomendations).
Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Peter
Posted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:51 am
by guruananth
change your webhosting person thus will help you to get a good result in Google. because google always blocks based on IP
Re: Any reason for Google giving Penalty of +30??
Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:56 pm
by websitetraffic
hardcoreseo wrote:I have a site and it has gone in to a Pentaly of +30. Can any body suggest the possible reasons and the remidies for the same?
Sorry I'm new to this. How did you get the figure of penalty +30?
Re: Any reason for Google giving Penalty of +30??
Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:31 pm
by tata1310
websitetraffic wrote:hardcoreseo wrote:I have a site and it has gone in to a Pentaly of +30. Can any body suggest the possible reasons and the remidies for the same?
Sorry I'm new to this. How did you get the figure of penalty +30?
I supposed his site/keyword rangking is 30 position lower

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:09 am
by MikiciukPatryk
guruananth wrote:change your webhosting person thus will help you to get a good result in Google. because google always blocks based on IP
Is it true? I don't think so - you could get punished is you use public hosting with more than 100 sites on 1 IP - that's why I don't agree.
Site is very good
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:26 am
by Karunakar
Hi,
Your site, is very good having PR 6 and huge backlinks.
I think, your all keywords must come into the 1st page of the SERP.
Bcoz, ur site have 1420 google indexed backlinks.
If you used keywords as your anchor text, then surely ur site will be in top results.
And kindly mention ur keywords that u r not in the listing.
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:37 pm
by VladTepes
You might be experiencing google dance. Better submit updated sitemap on Google Webmaster Tool.
Re: Any reason for Google giving Penalty of +30??
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:53 pm
by seo.doc
hardcoreseo wrote:I have a site and it has gone in to a Pentaly of +30. Can any body suggest the possible reasons and the remidies for the same?
this minght be the reasons...link spamming, JavaScript redirects or doorway pages to name a few..you can still recover from this by removing all the link spamming techniques if you did so...then just wait till be listed normal in Google...
Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:21 pm
by sharon.gmc
I didn't know google gives penalty. How will one know if his web site is given penalty?
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:20 am
by YooHee
think you do something bad
that's why google gives you that :p