Page 1 of 1
Does gogle adowrd tool give accurate result than others..?
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:49 am
by rohnsmith
Hi to all
I use adword keywords selector tool for keyword research and I trust it but I heard that there are other tools that give more accurate results than this .Is this true..?
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:19 am
by Wishbone
I actually can't find much updated and accurate keyword research tool than Google's. I would like to know too if there's other better than it...
Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:07 pm
by rayter
Google keyword tool is pretty much accurate. I'm satisfied with its keyword suggestions. No other keyword tools can give much better and comprehensive info out there.
Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:13 am
by joesmith
It's much more better than the other keyword tools. So its better to Google tool rather than using other tools.
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:02 am
by doomcashdown
Google AdWords Tool External is probably using search statistics on Google search engine alone. Other keyword tools are considering all search engines, so it's quite hard to decide which tool is the most accurate. The best thing to do is to make a comparison between some keyword tools and find which keywords are really competitive and received high search volumes based on a crude average.
Posted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:53 pm
by Dave011
how many tools you are using?I suggest to use 3-5 tools to make sure of the results...
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:48 am
by rypher21
its results are accurate, better than any keyword tools
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:19 pm
by khai
adword better than any keyword tool--> because the statistics come directly from google
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:52 pm
by lvhardmoney
Google Adword Keyword Tool is accurate since Google captures most of the search engine users worldwide.
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:55 pm
by seo.doc
For me its the best free keyword tool that is accurate. The results here are based on users query they gathered.
Re: Does gogle adowrd tool give accurate result than others.
Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:52 pm
by computerstar
[quote="rohnsmith"]Hi to all
I use adword keywords selector tool for keyword research and I trust it but I heard that there are other tools that give more accurate results than this .Is this true..?[/quote]
yes it is right.
SEO for
http://www.computerstar.ca/