Page 1 of 1
Google Cache
Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:27 am
by IntegratedS
Hello Friends,
I have a question that few days before the Google cache in SRP showed the 30th January crawling of my site.....Every alternate days I optimize it...It was showing the same result but today when I saw it is showing the 10th February crawling I am confused how it is possible... The cache date don't change in the result after so many days...Has anybody else had faced this problem...thanks for the replies...
Best
IntegratedS

Posted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:26 am
by doomcashdown
Yeah I guess that it's quite complicated. I also experienced that kind of oddities in Google cache. Probably that cached snapshot of Google on your website has been stored and is not displayed until right now. Not sure how that happens though.
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:14 am
by franky123
I also have faced problem with Google catch. Google toolbar shows actual catch date Google update SRP data later. So sometimes the cache date don't change in SRP.
Thanks
Franky
Posted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:53 am
by joesmith
I have faced this situation. But think it's not a problem.
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:21 pm
by Wishbone
That should not be a problem as long as your site is still indexed and the traffic/ranking is there. Maybe little focus on getting stronger backlinks..
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 am
by sammy
I think there would be a problem with your site as I donot faced any such problem
Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:07 pm
by Dave011
I think its normal, it always happen to me...I expect to cache every 3 days but it didn't happen for quite sometime.
Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:51 am
by Thinkfast
Dave011 wrote:I think its normal, it always happen to me...I expect to cache every 3 days but it didn't happen for quite sometime.
Yeah you are absolutely right.
I think this does not effects SERp any how.
Thanks

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 pm
by seo.doc
Its normal, usually Google will not remove your cache page in an instant on their data center if they do not your rankings will be lost. It takes time just continue your linkbuilding.