Page 1 of 1
Have your tried Google Buzz?
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:18 am
by zwtseo
Hi,
Google recently introduced its new feature in Gmail, Google Buzz. As the world is changing and people likes to share so much information
Google have made buzz to compete with Twitter and Facebook. It has been found Buzz is violating privacy of the users.
If you have some more information and If you have experienced the privacy issues please share it here.
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:14 pm
by mekongtours
I use all the google applications, Buzz is new but I think we should work with google received the it, I like to learn new ones, if it is successful will be good for you, we share experiences here, I welcome any comments from you ...
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:43 pm
by Wishbone
Since it is user-defined application you can set up when you logged in, there is no direct privacy violation in it. I think it is good application too unlike on twitter that has greater percentage of spam posts compare to good posts..
Posted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:34 am
by madness222
Unfortunately you can’t ignore Google Buzz. Especially as an SEO. This time the news is too big to just test and forget it.
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:21 am
by sammy
Yes , I find Buzz similar as twitter and its working good for me . However the number of users using Buzz is very less as compared to Twitter or face book.
It had some privacy violations but it is being fixed a long back.
Posted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:11 pm
by Dave011
yes I tried it...I think its great, specially linking the other sites like twitter and blogger.
Google Buzzz
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:34 pm
by testingwhiz
Yes i use Google Buzz its very nice to working on Google Buzz
Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:02 am
by SEO Shruti
Its good to use Google Buzz. It is good way to share like twitter.