Page 1 of 2

When will Google update the PR and the Google Dancing come

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:48 am
by whiteking
It seems a long time after google updated the PR last time, and my site's PR arise. And the keywords rank was also better. Recently, I am try my best to optimizate my site. So I am waiting for test my consequent.

Posted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:16 pm
by Dave011
I hate google dance!I don't wish to come...PR update would be end of this month. My last computation it happen last week of December 2009.

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 am
by sammy
If you are exploring SEO that's Great . Anyways PR is not that Important for SERp.

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:00 am
by Thinkfast
sammy wrote:If you are exploring SEO that's Great . Anyways PR is not that Important for SERp.
I agree because i saw many website who have good PR but SERp is very low. Generally i concentrate my self for organic traffics only.

Thanks

Posted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:47 pm
by Wishbone
Few years ago, PR updates every quarter of the year, now it's just happen, sometimes few times within a month. Better stick with your link building plans and aim for betterment of your site for visitors, don't worry much search engines..

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:44 am
by seo.doc
Google major update happens mostly every 3 months and usually google dance takes place a week before the major update.

Posted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:12 am
by SanWay
I'm waiting for Google's dance as I've done a great work on optimising my site. So I want to see the results. Hope the results will be great and my pr will increase.

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:43 pm
by seo.doc
@SanWay
I'm waiting for Google's dance
I think you're are referring to Google Update. Cause when you say Google dance the rankings of the sites are going up and down where in you can't determine yet your final ranking. After that you'll be able to see your ranking on Google.

Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:15 pm
by mikejoel
Good to see some people are excited about google dance. hope my pr would increase

Posted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:12 pm
by Christina K
It should be coming up soon as it is nearing the end of the quarter. It can be give or take a few weeks but historically that has been when the toolbar updates take place.

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 am
by pauloscula
PR has nothing to do with the SERPs...
I think when the PR updates, Google updates something else too, and that`s why the Google Dance begins...

Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:48 pm
by apas
Hi. If you have been diligent in optimizing your site, then you should have no problems. If not then I don't think the remaining days in March would be enough but you can try.

Google will be updating PRs at the end of this month, if it goes true to form.

Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:10 am
by franky123
Google may update PR on 28th March. However this is not fix date but between 25-30 march you can see new PR update.

Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 am
by simple007
PR Update coming in April 1st week

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:21 pm
by joelietz
sammy wrote:If you are exploring SEO that's Great . Anyways PR is not that Important for SERp.
This can't be stressed enough. Matt Cutts (Google PR man) has quoted that PR is one of only 200 metrics weighed in Googles algorithm. The problem with PR is that Google let us see it and didn't let us see what else they measure our sites on. So naturally we fixate on the only tangible factors such as PR more so than relevance and content.

It's time to let PR go.