Page 1 of 2

PageRank update on Apil First Week

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:04 pm
by jijosunny
First Week of April.. PageRank is gonna update at that time period.

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 am
by SanWay
That'a great! I'm looking forward to check my results and the position of my site. Hope it will be higher as much has been done recently.

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:08 am
by pauloscula
I agree, but I think it will be sooner...this week maybe :)

Posted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:21 pm
by mikejoel
is it true, that it will update on the first week of april (next week) ?

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:41 am
by joesmith
Google updates PR every 3 to 6 months, as far as concerning this , the next PR update will be on april starting. Whether you can confirm this. Any resources there.

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:15 am
by Wishbone
Probably but no one knows exactly when, Google update been irregular since last year. But I would be more interested to know things about Caffeine than PR..

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:28 pm
by khai
i hope my PR increase

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:56 am
by Chemist
yes no one can predict when will be next Google update exactly but yes it can be in this month end or April first week

Good Luck to all for this coming update :wink:

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:37 am
by therence
The rough estimate on the scheduling of Google's PR update is about once every three months.

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 am
by TeamKona
How can you be so sure ?? nobody can say for certain as the updates are so inconsistent

Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:01 pm
by index-it
No one knows for sure when google will update the pr, but I would expect it to be fairly soon.

PageRank update on Apil First Week

Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:46 am
by linkmoko
That's really great info. I know there are some bloggers are so eager to see the results how much they improve their sites.

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:22 pm
by seodesign
we all waiting for the next update of page rank.so that we can expect some increase in page rank to our site.hope for the best

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:02 pm
by mwya
i wish my site go to PR 3

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:22 am
by rashiya
If this is true then I must say it's a Great news for all website owner or SEO person. I'm also looking forward to see some positive results for my sites/blogs.