Page 1 of 2
what is your strategies for 2010 Seo ?
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:33 am
by rohnsmith
Hi to all
Does anyone know the latest technique in 2010 ? IF yes please share here ,
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:18 pm
by Ka-canor
I never heard new technique on SEO today and I'm still using the quality link.
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:23 pm
by Dave011
the most recent technique I heard is link wheel.
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:37 am
by YooHee
Dave011 wrote:the most recent technique I heard is link wheel.
I think link wheel is one of google's lists of no no's in SEO methods and link building strategies.
If you guys want to stay up-to-date with the latest SEO trends find sites or blogs that provide up-to-date information of SEO methods.
checkout my post at
Best 25 SEO Blogs and Top 44 SEO Blogs
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:41 am
by Wishbone
Many previous methods are getting lesser in value because of over doing or abuse by many webmasters. I feel the best link building techniques around is getting links from content or body of an article..
Posted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 pm
by mrandrei
Try video promotion on Youtube. I'm getting tons of traffic from it these days.
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:35 am
by mdamin76
Techniques are still the same as before. Backlinks.
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:26 am
by Blake
I have nothing new at all all the same as all the rest.

Reply
Posted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:13 pm
by gina222114
It is said that in 2010 Google change their algorithm:
1. Although description meta tags don't count in Google's ranking (nor do keyword meta tags), the text contained in them is sometimes used in the snippet of search results.
2. Google will take speed as one of the Google's ranking factor
That means, you need change your SEO ways:
1. Meta description and meta keywords may be not as important as before, you need pay much attention to your content.
2. Manage your internal links and get more high quality external site
Posted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:04 am
by mikejoel
just be resourceful in finding links
Make Lots of Article
Posted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:30 am
by risma2006
Link building by making lot of articles, put some link on it, submit in to search engine, article directory, social network etc.
Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:59 pm
by Menzess
As usual quality back links
Good content
Speed of downloading of your pages
Social media
Frequent update

Posted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:03 pm
by Lingua21
First of all, do some research on what content 'seed' sites might want to link to. That's to say, authorataive sites with high PR values such as university or governmental sites.
The next step is to create the killer content. Then market the new content by making the webmasters of the authorative sites aware of your new offerings. Once you get the new deep links, spread the PR juice to your main commercial pages. This is one of the techniques that I have been using and it works.
Posted: Sun May 09, 2010 1:29 am
by jacks smith
I want to work on blogs and affiliated marketing
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:58 pm
by probafix
Blogging is one of the most powerful ways to promote your website online today. Concentrate on lots of unique content and write as frequently as you can. Then promote your blog in blog directories, blog search engines and through social platforms.