Page 1 of 1
Has Google Caffeine Finally Arrived?
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:33 am
by mikehudson
Has Google Caffeine Finally Arrived?
Since this afternoon I've been getting Google Caffeine results. I'm in Atlanta,GA. In the past, caffeine results would last only for a few searches but never this long. Could it be that the great caffeine is finally here? I'll let you guys know if I'm still seeing the results after 1 full day.
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:23 pm
by Wishbone
It is still not in general use but maybe some portion of it is in testing in random data centers. Maybe it's release was hold as Bing and Yahoo's collaboration doesn't affect much on serp market, Google still holds strong on top.. Maybe they are reserving it too when something like Bing's release impact came to search engine market.
Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:32 pm
by Sunnyalo
Not sure about it but I can see a large difference in SERP right after the last PR update. I heard this fluctuation is due to Caffeine effect.
Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:00 am
by doomcashdown
Well, SERoundTable do confirmed that Google Caffeine has been rolled out last April 1. I don't know the real case though. Anyway, here is the link to the "Breaking News":
http://www.seroundtable.com/archives/021957.html
Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:48 am
by dee_el07
seo4hire wrote:I think google has changed its algo.. I've seen a big change in my keyword rankings.
Yeah I also observed it. But seems Google frequently indexed link from relevant forums.
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:09 am
by hamidhamid1985
Its not exactly clear that when google wants to publish it as public.
Also i dont think Google caffeine brings new services for users. It just has better algorithms for indexing and ranking results.
Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 pm
by wuzhong
According to Matt's Blog:...Currently, even power users won’t notice much of a difference at all...
So I have not found the change. Maybe I am NOT a power user.

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:15 am
by probafix
Not sure about it but I can see a large difference in SERP right after the last PR update. I heard this fluctuation is due to Caffeine effect
Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:04 pm
by lbdentist
Can anyone confirm about this?
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:10 pm
by seoservicesvs
Yes it is still on the process.
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:04 am
by bayoisa
The only changes I see when searching for something on Google is the toolbars and options on the side. I'm pretty sure this is not the caffeine we're all waiting for. LOL!
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:27 am
by my_misyel
Very fast fluctuations on our experience. But we have to double time for our site to stay on top!
Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:34 am
by alocalseo
It is official Google's caffeine is up and running. Check out the results produced. I have noticed many more pages are now included.
Re: Has Google Caffeine Finally Arrived?
Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:58 pm
by ledlauzis
Maybe they are reserving it too when something like Bing's release impact came to search engine market.