Page 1 of 1
5 Reasons Why Google Chrome will Crush IE in Browser War
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:46 am
by rebecca_yan
Fast
Easy to use
Safe
Suitable for older hardware
Advertising effect
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:03 pm
by wuzhong
Not sure yet.
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 8:13 pm
by Dave011
I still use IE often than Chrome... I still prepare IE.
Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:28 am
by Wishbone
IE already had the trademark and it is by default browser for any new installed microsoft windows OS in the world so it is not easy to just disperse in the internet world, besides IE keeps improving too.
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:54 am
by niraj11122
i can't understand your words. please explain this
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:11 am
by pauloscula
niraj11122 wrote:i can't understand your words. please explain this
Those are the 5 reasons why Chrome is better than IE...and i kinda agree with it
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 4:02 am
by doomcashdown
Developers of IE may have something inside their sleeves that will defend their browser from being defeated by others. After all, it is Microsoft we're talking about here.
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:52 am
by santom
I hate to say it, but I used to love firefox, and hated ie. i tried chrome. Now firefox glitches up pretty regularly and I find myself going back to internet explorer. I prefer the traditional browser style than chrome.
Posted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:36 pm
by mdamin76
Google Chrome is proven faster than IE. Now I used Chrome more.
Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:38 am
by lbdentist
Google Chrome is so much better then IE..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Google Chrome will Crush IE in Browser War
Posted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:52 pm
by my_misyel
rebecca_yan wrote:Fast
Easy to use
Safe
Suitable for older hardware
Advertising effect
We already knew that but I guess Chrome still needs development.
Posted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:33 am
by mikejoel
chrome user for quite some time. the idea of crushing ie? in terms of what? not sure with your arguments be more specific
Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:35 am
by bayoisa
I wouldn't be surprised if Chrome topples over IE. IE is slow and freezes most of the time anyway.
Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:37 am
by khaxan
IE is popular ONLY because it come pre-installed with windows and many people just don't tryout other options. Give them a chance to do so and 80% will move to some thing else.