Page 1 of 1
My websites back links are fixed
Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:48 am
by IntegratedS
Hello friends,
15 days before I posted one thread that Google is decreasing my back links day by day...And many of them gave their views. Thanks a lot for helping me. Now I am facing one more problem. My back links are fixed to certain number neither they increasing nor are they decreasing. And I am continuing doing the link building process. And Google is not counting the links which I have been making now...As it is updating in Google webmaster tools ... no link is added by the Google...
Please suggest me...
Thanks for the advice...

Posted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:52 am
by joesmith
To check the backlinks, i prefer Yahoo Site Explorer only.
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:23 pm
by Dave011
maybe google haven't index the page where your site is link...you should be patient it will be counted as long as it won't get deleted.
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:07 pm
by rayter
Forget about the number of backlinks. If your ranking and traffic are decent, there's nothing to worry about.
Posted: Sun May 23, 2010 11:25 pm
by probafix
It normally takes time to appear on Google results(WT). Also Google doesn't show every link you treat as a backlink to your website or as Yahoo does! So verify the links quality and later check on Google WT! Hope this will work to you!
Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:55 am
by joker
Forget about the number of backlinks. If your ranking and traffic are decent, there's nothing to worry about.
Agree!
My back links are fixed to certain number neither they increasing nor are they decreasing. And I am continuing doing the link building process. And Google is not counting the links which I have been making now...As it is updating in Google webmaster tools ... no link is added by the Google...
Maybe you are creating those backlinks from the same site... I mean, for example, you have already backlinks from this forum, better if you will look for another forum, the same as on social bookmarking, article directories and all your link building task.
Posted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:07 pm
by Wishbone
Everyone experience that, if you think you are doing link building the right and effective way, you should not worry at all. Google naturally limits showing those backlinks they've index fir sites for particular reason..
Posted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:15 pm
by mdamin76
If you check using link:site command, it won't show all the backlinks.
Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:33 am
by risahe
google update need some time
Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:51 am
by pauloscula
Backlinks number change from one day to another..
I sometimes dropped from 900 to 500 in a single day
Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:39 pm
by dee_el07
I check my backlinks on webmaster tools as well as well. I notice that google only list those website with quality content and the same time it has PR. most of them came from my forum sigs.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:44 am
by sakshamthaker
Normally it will take 15 to 20 day to show that. Specify in which forum, blog or directory you build your link. Forum like V7N, seoforums crawled very fast, Some forms and forums take too much time. But don't feel bad. You will get benefit if you did this awesome.
Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:50 am
by zunita78
Don't let it stop your backlinks building.