Page 1 of 1

Google Caching Problem ?

Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:37 am
by wildnettechnologies
Hi All,

I want to see my cached date for site cache:www.wildnettechnologies.com but google not shows from last 10 days whereas when I searched keyword seo firm india on google my site is listed on 2nd place and shows the 5th june cached date..

Where is the problem, Also I have lost my site PR from 4 to 1..Kindly suggest me what can I do...

Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:45 am
by isocial
Now a days google shows the fake data about their work like cache date , google back links , index pages .
those are just the models and not the exact data of google.
google does not want to reveal their valuable ranking techniques so they did this

Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:35 pm
by Wishbone
Does it affects your site's traffic too? You are not alone with this issue, many websites encounter the same thing, just continue building links and also think of getting more quality links..

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:00 am
by zunita78
It can happen to some sites which we still don't know what's going on with google.

Re: Google Caching Problem ?

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 am
by jayseo
wildnettechnologies wrote:Hi All,

I want to see my cached date for site cache:www.wildnettechnologies.com but google not shows from last 10 days whereas when I searched keyword seo firm india on google my site is listed on 2nd place and shows the 5th june cached date..

Where is the problem, Also I have lost my site PR from 4 to 1..Kindly suggest me what can I do...
Google has some problem these days I am also not able to see cached record for my site. Well delete all cookies form IE or firefox what ever you are using and then try again.

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:34 am
by dee_el07
If you know that your doing the right process then better ask it in Google support center. Maybe someone's doing an ethical process to your website :)

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:25 pm
by wuzhong
I found many sites are facing google cache problem also. It should be google issue.

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:22 pm
by Dave011
I think its not an error from google, its all about the site performance on indexing process maybe google haven't index your site yet or haven't visited yet to be index.

Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:38 pm
by jayseo
dee_el07 wrote:If you know that your doing the right process then better ask it in Google support center. Maybe someone's doing an ethical process to your website :)
No body will reply from Google side in the support center.