Page 1 of 1

Google PR Dropping Problem ?

Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:01 pm
by wildnettechnologies
Hi All,

I am facing the PR dropping (from 4 to 1) problem fro my site(wildnettechnologies.com) from last 10 days. Before 10 days ago I have added some content on my home page site and that content also distributed on so many article and blog sites..

Is it any issue for content duplicity to drop my site PR from 4 to 1 as well as my site is not cached from that day but it will display the chached with keywords SERP..

What can I do, Provide the proper solution to crawl my site...I m just waiting for your suggestion...

Posted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:19 pm
by jayseo
Yes it may be the problem of content duplication. I also faced same problem and my PR was goes down 4 to 2. You have to delete content from your site or from other sites where you gave your contents also add copy right logo on your site.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:00 am
by Ka-canor
Don't stop optimizing your site and choose related site.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:43 pm
by Dave011
don't worry much about the PR it will be back... focus on getting quality links and put your site in good position the will follow then.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:13 pm
by dee_el07
@wildnettechnologies, Google hates duplicate content. Maybe that's the reason why your PR has been decreased coz the backlinks that you've made is similar to your content.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:34 pm
by skysoldier
I think you should consider other options like quality links and also the quality of your content really matters too.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:02 pm
by jayseo
skysoldier wrote:I think you should consider other options like quality links and also the quality of your content really matters too.
First he has to delete all duplicate contents after that he can use quality contents and links for his site.

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:28 pm
by Wishbone
It could be one of the factor and there are other factors too that affects your PR. From now on, ensure the quality and uniqueness of your contents, as well as natural strong backlinks to gain back your rankings...

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:34 am
by zunita78
I don't think duplicate contents may cause pr drop.

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:58 pm
by wuzhong
Do you have lots of paid links before?

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:59 am
by web123
might you will get pr back on next update. it happens sometime google missed your back links

Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:15 am
by hamidhamid1985
Pagerank changes for some websites every some months. Dont worry about it.