Page 1 of 1
PR updation on the process
Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:13 pm
by seoservicesvs
Might PR updation is on the process. I found some changes on SERP.
then get some good PR and SERP results on next few hours...
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:29 pm
by jackbl18
I still don't find any change, but yes, as my friends told me that. Google will update in July. Hope for positive changes.
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:15 am
by andr77
That's good news! I hope it will bring me some changes!
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:10 am
by dee_el07
I check out my indexed links and I found a new result.

Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:55 pm
by therence
dee_el07 wrote:I check out my indexed links and I found a new result.

Really?! Haven't seen any changes on my keywords ranking as of the moment. I never heard from the other forum about the updates so i guess there's no google dance made today.
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:02 pm
by wuzhong
Several sites of us are waiting for PR update also.
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:49 pm
by bayoisa
This is great. I can't seem to remember Google's algorithm and indexing properties since it always changes.
Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:49 pm
by Wishbone
As Google Caffeine roll out finished just like announced last time, it will more interesting to see how PR ranking behave with Google's new algorithm...
Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:33 am
by IntegratedS
I don't know about the pr update but last week One of my website had pr 3 and today it is showing pr 0...Is it possible that without Google update the we can loose the pr...?
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:15 am
by wuzhong
One of our sites has not got PR yet. I wonder if google is updating PR now.
Re: PR updation on the process
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:33 am
by mikejoel
updation? What do you mean by that? Maybe you are talking about that there will be an update?
Re: PR updation on the process
Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:11 am
by TowerSteel
PR 0 Sites are still 0. I wonder if google will update our PR these days now.
Re: PR updation on the process
Posted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:42 am
by jijosunny
Hi..hi
Its a fact that PR updates are unpredictable these days. I saw my pages getting their pagerank changed last week. But nothing happened to others. Later, after 2 days, my friend got his PR increased. It's better not to care about it.