Page 1 of 2

Re: search engine

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:33 am
by Ka-canor
I used Google search engine because it gave me more traffic than other search which is very important to my site.

Re: search engine

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:21 pm
by dee_el07
I used Google because it is more accurate and better than other search engines! :wink:

Re: search engine

Posted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:19 am
by TowerSteel
So many reasons:
1. More information related to what we search for.
2. Lots of tools.
etc.

Re: search engine

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:07 am
by IntegratedS
I use Google because Google give the most relevant search result...

Re: search engine

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:10 am
by SanWay
I Google as my search engine as I like the accurate results that Google gives.

Re: search engine

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:46 am
by JonasHastings
i am using Google as well because of its simplicity and since traffic here got a higher conversion rate for my company.

Re: search engine

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:14 pm
by hayden459
I use google due to lots of reasons and here are they :
* it provdis me a lot of traffic that is good for my website.
* it is more accurate.
* it has lots of tools.
* its very easy to use.

Re: search engine

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:40 pm
by Wishbone
Google has more broad indexed site and the search results has good blend of sites mostly related to the topic I'm searching.

Re: search engine

Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 pm
by probafix
Google is always best and used by 85% people because of its speed and accuracy.

Re: search engine

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:21 am
by rypher21
google gives relevant results and accurate searches...

Re: search engine

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:32 am
by hamidhamid1985
Because it offers new updates and most related results to me .

Re: search engine

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:57 am
by rzahir101
I use Google search engine because i am satisfied on it. Thanks :oops:

Re: search engine

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:05 am
by rzahir101
I use Google search engine because I am satisfied on it. Thanks. :oops:

Re: search engine

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:07 am
by rohitnandan
Google give accurate result and it has lots of valuable tools.


Rohit Nandan
http://www.infobase.co.in/

Re: search engine

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:19 am
by vstrategy
You must arrange your keyword strategically for the google crawlers know that your keyword is appropriate for your website. That is the one basis for page ranking.