Page 1 of 1

Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs

Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:41 pm
by submit
Hi All,

Our forum has been upgraded to the latest version of phpBB, which has better spam controls. Please report any bugs that you find.

Re: Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 pm
by chris123
Its good that your forum has been move towards betterment.I also want this because it prevent from spam and other virus as well.

Re: Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:35 pm
by Wishbone
Thanks for this wonderful upgrade. Hope those abusive spammers would be discourage to turn down the image of this forum. Nice.

Re: Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs

Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:01 pm
by Ka-canor
Actually the upgrade looks great than before any ways good luck.

Re: Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:27 pm
by Santiago Smith
the upgrade is really good, and the looks is really good as well.... great job man

Re: Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:14 am
by divya101101
Thanks for upgrading, I mostly use your forum to learn each and everything regarding SEO. Presently I have no bugs when I get I will definitely share with you.

Re: Forum has been upgraded, Report Bugs

Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:39 pm
by AllenMass
Thanks for wonderful upgrade. Its good that your forum has been move towards betterment.