Page 1 of 1

Help me!! What's wrong ?

Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:23 pm
by mynest
Hey, Everyone,
I really need your guys' help. I am in charger of a site: http://www.discount-laptop-battery.co.uk/ , when I site in google, it was indexed 332 urls, but in my webmaster tools it was indexed 464 urls, what's wrong about my site?

Can everyone help me? If you could help me, I'd Be most grateful.

:( :( :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: Help me!! What's wrong ?

Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:57 am
by Zone01
There are always differences between the front end google search and the information from google webmaster.

If you submit a sitemap to google webmasters, maybe that sitemap has a little more links than google has indexed.

There is nothing to worry...

Re: Help me!! What's wrong ?

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:40 am
by IntegratedS
No need to worry nothing wrong in that indexing...

Re: Help me!! What's wrong ?

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:27 am
by jerin
Maybe it will just take a little more time for the count to show up in Google.

Re: Help me!! What's wrong ?

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:36 am
by denissharper
Which tool you are using for checking Indexed pages. When i checked your site it's shows 302 indexed URLs. Different kinda tools shows different results.So don't trust on this. Write site:Your site and find total number of Indexed pages.

Re: Help me!! What's wrong ?

Posted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:13 am
by TowerSteel
It's normal to find differences when you use different tools to check.

Re: Help me!! What's wrong ?

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:52 am
by vstrategy
I think the conversion of searches figure out that there are a good site rather than your site. I suggest to optimize your site and improve it accordingly.

Re: Help me!! What's wrong ?

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:34 am
by animalsmile
Does your ranking and organic traffic are affected too? If not then there's nothing to worry, it's normal or else you should build more quality links as your previous links probably expiring or not existing anymore.

Re: Help me!! What's wrong ?

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:01 am
by qqq289556082
No need to worry nothing wrong in that indexing...

Re: Help me!! What's wrong ?

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:15 am
by SexyTracey
most of the tools are giving inaccurate results...
there is nothing to worry about. I think you must consider the Google's result not on the tools.

Re: Help me!! What's wrong ?

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:43 pm
by vexartstudio
I base things off of the results. There always seems to be a discrepancy between the tools and results.