Page 1 of 2

Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:49 am
by hamidhamid1985
I have some questionns about social bookmarks and i want to know your idea about it:
1) Whats the favorite social bookmarking site you are using?
2) How many pages to you submit to them every day?

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:07 pm
by armysurplus365
hamidhamid1985 wrote:I have some questionns about social bookmarks and i want to know your idea about it:
1) Whats the favorite social bookmarking site you are using?
2) How many pages to you submit to them every day?
(Is it Dejavu because I think I saw this post in V7N forums)

My Fave Bookmark Sites are Digg and Stumbleupon.
Basically, because they have tons of people that actually interact with other users.

I make sure that everytime I post something on my blog or I still haven't promoted a product, I promote it using bookmarks.

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:01 pm
by moises12
Ya i am agree with above commenter. Digg and Stubleupon both are great site. you can also find other good sites from it.

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:49 pm
by probafix
Facebook and twitter both are best.

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:27 am
by animalsmile
I don't usually use bookmarking for so many of them are just scrap. But the best our there are propeller, digg, stumbleupon and reddit.

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:43 am
by Saabs
social bookmarks that give my a reasonable amount of human traffic are StumbleUpon and Reddit

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:18 am
by vstrategy
I have no favorite social bookmarking site. That is because there are too many site of social bookmarking that i have to do submission everyday.

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:20 am
by jdpackaging
we use digg

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:42 am
by Digitized
Stumble Upon and Digg , just because i got tons of traffic from them.

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:42 pm
by qqq289556082
Ya i am agree with above commenter. Digg and Stubleupon both are great site. you can also find other good sites from it.

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:02 pm
by seo.gk123
I submit ones in a day.
Generally I use facebook and digg.

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:08 am
by elum.chaitu
These are my favorite Bookmarking sites

bloglines
reddit
mixx
mister
43things
squidoo
stumbleupon

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:39 am
by blinton
Basically, because they have tons of people that actually interact with other users.I make sure that everytime I post something on my blog or I still haven't promoted a product, I promote it using bookmarks.Yes I am agree with above commenter. Digg and Stubleupon both are great site. you can also find other good sites from it.





Horse Racing Betting

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 pm
by zzj0770

Re: Favorite Social Bookmarks

Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:41 am
by dee_el07
mixx.com/
mister-wong.com/
olkd.com/
dropjack.com/
humsurfer.com/
spurl.net/
aves.com/
buzz.yahoo.com
kabuls.com/
indiantags.com/
dekut.com/
clipmarks.com
stumbleupon.com
blinklist.com
diigo.com
url.org/
digg.com
reddit.com
denti.ca
delicious.com

I'm using that 20 SB sites! I only submit one story per day every weekdays ;)