Page 1 of 1
Thats not true !
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:07 am
by hagay2386
Do not beleive that. The only way to improve the PR, is by creating quality back links to your site. It require time and work !
But you can do it completely FREE !
http://www.miamibeach-movers.com
Re: Thats not true !
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 pm
by vstrategy
Back links are incoming links to a website or web page. Inbound links were originally important (prior to the emergence of search engines). I believe quality back links are important.
Re: Thats not true !
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am
by animalsmile
hagay2386 wrote:Do not beleive that. The only way to improve the PR, is by creating quality back links to your site. It require time and work !
But you can do it completely FREE !
http://www. miama baech-movers .com
Do you think dropping link like that is a good way of your saying "quality"? I'm sure you know how to set a signature instead of creating a that looks a your sig...
Re: Thats not true !
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:20 am
by seo.gk123
I believe in quality backlinks.
Re: Thats not true !
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:44 pm
by qqq289556082
I believe in quality backlinks