Page 1 of 1

Google Tablet PC is coming - preview

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:17 pm
by gina222114
Google Tablet PC is coming!

Google Joins HTC to Create Chrome Based Google Tablet PC, which aims to kill Apple iPad.

Preview and main splendid features:http://www.pubarticles.com/article-goog ... 87519.html

Re: Google Tablet PC is coming - preview

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:18 pm
by ursimrankhanna
Hi,
nice information thx for share but really is this happen?

Re: Google Tablet PC is coming - preview

Posted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:35 pm
by animalsmile
Well, Google have all the resources, technology and knowledge to create such things, jut wishing best of luck of them.

Re: Google Tablet PC is coming - preview

Posted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 am
by seoserviceinuk
Google have technology but same like its mobile phone product withdraw...its seems difficult....google should take care of search market which is its core business and tablet should be take care by apple (like ipad)

Re: Google Tablet PC is coming - preview

Posted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:49 pm
by belland
That's another source of income for google. lol

Re: Google Tablet PC is coming - preview

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:41 am
by seo.gk123
wow good now google will give tough fight to apple.

Re: Google Tablet PC is coming - preview

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:15 pm
by rmartin345
I have seen your link.It is very interesting.Google Tablet PC seems that in the condition Link.I am waiting for this too, let's see what the price for it and is available in the Asian market.

Re: Google Tablet PC is coming - preview

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:40 pm
by superhidkit
nice information, google tablet pc will have a big market in the world.

Re: Google Tablet PC is coming - preview

Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:08 am
by hamidhamid1985
I am waiting for it to test it and see does it really worth or not.

Re: Google Tablet PC is coming - preview

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:49 am
by dillonmetty
I got this news before 6 months, but no progress has been made here. I think everyone expects Google PC. I google for free PC news wires. It takes a lot less during the boot process for about 7 seconds.

Re: Google Tablet PC is coming - preview

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:58 pm
by ledlauzis
Google Tablet PC seems that in the condition Link.I am waiting for this too, let's see what the price for it and is available in the Asian market.